Slideshow

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kite Surfing

Wow!  It has been a busy week!  Today is Tuesday and I am feeling quite tired.  I need to recover.  But as I'm writing this, I am looking around my house and seeing all the work that needs to be done.  I despise housework. In my opinion there are lots of better things to be doing.  Which is why I suppose I am so far behind on housework.  Go, go, go is what I like to do.
I had to show the condo on Thurday so my girl, Kristy, and I loaded up the kiddos and went to the beach.  We got a room at the Radisson and was able to enjoy the pool.  Friday I had a few things to do to, straighten up the condo, including fixing a screen!  Woohoo!  Did it all by myself.  Lol!  
Then it was down to the beach for awhile.  Eli saw a kite down the beach and was begging me to go see it.  So we walked down and met a couple of nice men here from Texas.  They were engineers dredging out the canal for the ships.  While they were here they decided to learn how to kite surf.  (How neat is that!)  The kite they had was a training kite.  Eli really wanted to try it and one of the guys was so sweet he let Eli hold onto it and fly it.  Of course he held on too.  Maybe it's the start of something for Eli. He could teach me someday too!




No comments:

Post a Comment