Slideshow

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I really wanted......

To keep this blog updated on a daily basis.  I had often thought about writing a blog, but didn't really feel like I had a whole lot to write about.  But everyday things happen and I think "Oh! I can blog about this!"   The problem is getting the time to sit down and write about the......"Oh! I can blog about this!" thing.  When I do sit down to "blog", I have so much to "blog" about, I feel like one post could ramble on and on.  I would like to start at the beginning, but, where is that?!?!  Some things have happened this month and are about to happen.  Stay tuned for these events!  Some are exciting and some are quite scary, but ONE thing is for sure......GOD IS IN CONTROL.  I live by faith and lean on the promise that GOD is in control like you would not believe!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!! So happy you've joined the world :-) Don't worry, I'm terrible at updating for the same reasons also. Life gets busy, but it's nice to be able to look back and see and read about what happened months and years ago. Can't wait to hear "the news" :-)

    ReplyDelete