Slideshow

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

E-Session

Yesterday I did my first E-Session (engagement photos).  It was so much fun!  The couple had to go to the courthouse in Sanford to get their marriage license.  I originally wanted to do their photos in the Historic District, so I offered to meet them there.  The sun wasn't on our side, as it was high.  But we made the most of it and had a good time.  I always leave a session feeling high.  That must mean I really enjoy it!  
Posing is not my strongest point.  I mostly like to capture people being themselves, you know, people just doing what they do.  So what I have been doing is carrying around a note card and writing down the ideas for the shots I wanted to set up.  I referred to it often.  Lol!  I was even able to come up with impromptu things that turned out quite nice.
Needless to say I have tons of photos to go through and edit.  Hours of editing I'm sure.  I must be disciplined though and not neglect my other responsibilities or stay up too late!  Hehe!

Well here is a sneak peak! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment