Slideshow

Monday, May 23, 2011

Bubbles

I thought it would be really neat to get some photographs with bubbles.  In my head I was thinking lots of bubbles.  I looked on Amazon for a bubble machine and found some for around $50.00.  Not really what I am willing to spend.  
So today Eli said "Momma,  I want to go bye-bye and buy ONE car."  He is so cute!  So I decided to load the boys up and go to Target to pick up a few things including a new HotWheels for each of the boys.  While I was there I wandered over to the section that had the bubbles to check it out.  I found an Amazing Bubbles Turbo Wand promising to blow 1000's of bubbles in 60 seconds for only $8.99.  Woohoo!  Far less expensive than the bubble machine.  I decided to buy one and get a big bottle of Miracle Bubbles too.
When we got home I found a small bottle of Miracle Bubbles to use up and I dumped it into the tray, dipped to wand in and pushed the button..............there they were, a whole 10 bubbles.  How WEAK!  I was quite disappointed.  I got the package and read it and it said after about 8 dips you should get the desired results.  8 dips came and went and still only 10 bubbles.  Seriously.
So we put it away, came inside and went about our day.  After dinner Eli wanted to blow bubbles again.  This time I used the bubbles that came with the wand.  To my delight there were thousands of bubbles!  I am so excited! (Doesn't take much obviously) Tomorrow we will be loading up and going back to Target to return the big bottle of Miracle Bubbles and exchange it for a big bottle of AMAZING BUBBLES!

The moral of the story........buy Amazing Bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment